Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Monday, September 24, 2012

New Travel Fashions

Previously when I went on day trips I would carry my 15 inch Apple Mac Book Pro in a leather Gucci bag with a handle. Obviously holding all of that weight with one arm while walking along way would get rather tiresome. I finally gave in and decided to get a backpack. I picked up a backpack online from Asos on sale for $21AUD.

Also to help out my body while on day trips I decided to swap my leather Chuck Taylor Converses and went with a new pair of Nike LunarGlide 4 flurou yellow running shoes. I picked them up from Zacky's on Broadway in the NoHo area of Manhattan for the bargain price of $69.90US. At nearly every other store they are selling for $110US.

Hopefully now my feet, back and arms won't get so sore after walking over 15kms each day trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment